Welcome to the new and exciting A&T Project Developments blog! This blog will update you on all things A&T, from new development announcements and updates on our latest projects, to our community involvement and activities. In addition, we will discuss various industry insights and explore new and upcoming trends.
At A&T we are proud to be a part of a variety of provincial projects that will enrich several communities.
For example did you know the following?
- A&T is currently developing two townhome projects in Sun Peaks; construction of the sold-out Village Walk is almost completed and construction on the sold-out Echo Landing is in full swing.
- A&T is hard at work on the design of our newest project that will be released later this fall. Our new Sun Peaks project will be located along the new orient ridge chair lift in the best ski in /ski/out location on the mountain. With Stunning mountain views and the new lift at your door step these prime mountain homes will present a rare opportunity to lucky new home owners. Stay tuned for more details to be released as they become available on our website.
- A&T is currently developing Park House condominiums, modern parkside living in the heart of downtown Prince George that will be unlike any development the city has seen before. Please check out www.parkhousepg.com and register to receive more project details as they become available.
- A&T recently wrapped construction on ERA, a multiphase master-planned development in west Kelowna.
- A&T recently completed the construction of the Royal Inland Hospital Urgent Primary Care and Learning Centre.
- A&T is under construction with several exciting local projects. Some of our feature projects include: Kamloops SPCA’s new facility, River City Nissan’s new dealership, The City of Kamloops Lansdowne parkade art installation, KPMG’s new office in Hotel 540 , Forno on 5th, the Valleyview Interior Savings Credit Union renovation and many more!
Stay in touch with our blog to be the first to know about new developments and more. Contact us at email@example.com to let us know if there are any industry topics you’d like to learn more about.